– fromAfricatoChina This photo series is the final post of our four-part Tibet Series covering costs and tips for travel, politics, spirituality and images of Tibet. Words can not even begin to […]
-Sihle Isipho Nontshokweni Tibet leaves a lasting impression on its visitors. I’m almost sure this has to do with its captivating atmosphere. An atmosphere that can only accurately be described […]
– fromAfricatoChina From Beijing to Xining to Lhasa and other Parts of Tibet. A compilation of places, spaces, people and their faces. Photos by the fromAfricatoChina team, Emily Tsui and Cibele Reschke. Enjoy!
– Thuthukile Mbanjwa & Nothando Khumalo The Road to Tibet The road to Tibet is a steep one… One may consider taking the Qinghai-Tibet railway train or […]
– Nothando Khumalo TERRACOTTA ARMY By Dawei Huang The historical site of the Terracotta Army is one of the greatest cultural treasures of Xi’an, and more importantly, of Chinese history. […]
-Sihle Isipho Nontshokweni There are two ways for a man to travel a city. With the locals, or as a tourist. The latter route usually follows a travel guide with […]
– Nothando Khumalo The Great Xi’an Mosque is a 1300 years old ancient tourist attraction set up in 742 AD during the Tang Dynasty. Located near the Drum Tower of […]